The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of personally identifiable Information by “ihomebee LLC” in connection with its operation of its Web site located at http://ihomebee.com/ (the “Site”), and supersedes any previous statement of such policies. Company takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously, and it wants to ensure users are fully informed about the Information they are providing to it.
Collection of Information.
In connection with the Site, Company may collect Information in the following ways:
- Through forms filled out by a user on the Site.
- Through Information provided by a user in connection with the service of the site.
Types of Information Collected by Company.
The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by Company in connection with the Site:
- E-mail address
- IP Address
- Referring site.
- No Collection of Information from Children under the age of 18. The Site is not intended for users under the
- age of 18, nor does Company knowingly collect or retain Information in connection with the Site from children under the age of 13.
Use of Information.
Company may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline.
- To improve the user experience with the Site.
- In connection with the operation of the Site.
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by Company.
- You information will not be shared without your prior confirmation.
Opting Out from Offers from Company.
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from Company through the user’s profile on the Site, by following the instructions contained within each Newsletter communication or through the user’s Online Profile Page.
Access to Information.
All users who provide their Information to Company may modify and correct Information via email to email@example.com
We have crafted a strong, zero-tolerance anti-spam policy to protect you. If you feel you have been sent spam, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll immediately take steps to solve the problem. We hold the privacy of all users in the highest regard.
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act, put into law in 2003, dictates rules in sending commercial email. We vigorously follow these rules and add a few more for added safety.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding Company’s disclosure of personal information. To make such a request, please write to: email@example.com.